Friday, February 5, 2016

Hello Fresh

January must be the time of year for subscription boxes to get people, weak with resolve from New Years resolutions, to try new things. 

I for one had been eying the Hello Fresh box for some time. I just didn't know that I NEEDED this in my life. Unfortunately for me (and good for them) after 1 week I am officially hooked.

The box came (18 pounds...heavy!!!) exactly when it was supposed to (and I love that I received a UPS message telling me my package was delivered). Props to a company that sends their shipments when they are supposed to. It was very neatly packed and I love that they took proper precautions with the packaging to ensure everything was cool on arrival. The ice packs are reusable and I couldn't throw them away so I put them in my freezer. I have a vision though of these ice packs piling up and wish they had thought of a system to have these returned for recycling as there is no way I could use that many.

I really didn't have expectations but I picked Hello Fresh because I liked the fact that the meals were items I could pronounce. The ingredients didn't scare me away (like Blue Apron) and the meals could be made in 30 minutes. 

I tried my first box on Tuesday night and I was not disappointed. 

If you would LIKE to try please use my referral link to get $40 off your first box:
SDZU2Y


No comments :

Post a Comment