Friday, May 8, 2015

Water on the Ultimate Reset

I had so many questions about water when I started the resest. The program calls for drinking distilled water. At first I was going to cheap out and just drink my bottled water but I realized I could be diminishing the effects of the program. Why would I skip out at this easy part? It wasn't hard to buy 1 gallon bottles of distilled water. I picked up 4 for week 1. I am currently almost done with my second gallon of water. I drink about 90 oz of water on a typical day.

Here are some "rules" about drinking water on the reset. 

*Number 1 choice of water while on the UR is distilled water.
* Since distilled water has been stripped of all its minerals during purification you will add "Mineralize" to ALL the distilled water you consume.
* You will drink distilled Mineralized water throughout the day (not just when it aligns with your supplements).
* You will stop drinking distilled Mineralized water 5-10 minutes prior to your meals.
*You will resume drinking distilled Mineralized water 30 minutes after meals. (this was not in the guidebook)
* Most people find it is much easier to add a 1/4 tsp. of Mineralize to a gallon of distilled water, and drink from that all day, as opposed to doing 10-15 shakes each time you have a glass of distilled water.  
*When cooking with distilled water, you will add Mineralize (again, easiest to pour from the pre-mixed gallon)
* Always good to shake up the gallon before pouring.
* The formula in the guidebook - drinking half your body weight in ounces - is the MINIMUM amount of water we suggest. If you are experiencing detox symptoms, aches, pains, headaches, etc., increasing your Mineralized water intake to a gallon or more a day will help dramatically. 
* If you run out of Mineralize you can purchase Himalayan crystal salt from most food stores, or order online from Amazon etc., or purchase an extra bottle from BB.

No comments :

Post a Comment