Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ultimate Reset ~ Day 16



Second day of Phase 3 of the Ultimate Reset (day 16). My 3rd daughter has finished preschool for the year so life has gotten alittle simpler. I am going to share my life of a stay at home mom to 4 kids! Don't die of excitement over here:) I love my kids and I love my life but I realize as I type these daily blogs some people may feel like my days are very mundane. 

I have lot's of gratitude for being able to be a stay at home mom, lot's of kisses and hugs and temper tantrums but but most of all love and good fortune for my life. I am taking this reset as a chance to remind myself how lucky I am daily.

Anyways, here goes my day! ENJOY!
  • 6:00 am ~ Wake up & shower and get ready for the day. Wake up the kids for school.Today is the first day I am unable to use the bathroom for code brown on the reset. I wonder if this is because of the "extras" I ate yesterday. They did not give me a stomach or an ill effects but today I feel bloated and am up 1 pound.
  • 7:00 am ~ take morning supplements and drink water (this is one habit I will continue after the reset. I like drinking 8 oz of water before I eat or do anything else for myself). It sounds easy to do this but you can quickly get out of the habit. Try it for one week!
  • 7:30 am ~ 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup blueberries for breakfast (note, not supposed to eat oats yet in week 3 but this was my revision)

  • 9:30 am ~ head out for tumbling class with my little ones
  • 11:00 am ~ afternoon supplements which are 30 minutes for lunch
  • 11:30 am ~ salad 
After yesterday's nasty lettuce, I had to make a trip to the store which I really don't like to do for one off items. Especially because the donuts and cookies and everything else tempts me. I passed a bakery (two actually) and made it home with carrots and salad with no oops.

I am such like a two year old. When I was making my salad, I had to bargain with myself. I said to myself, "you can have strawberries and apples on your salad if you put tomatoes on it." It worked and now I have a great looking salad. Because I didn't want to run to the grocery store I was 1/2 way tempted to get a drive through salad from Portillos but I knew mine would be healthier and probably taste better so my salad it is! 

Today's Girl Scout was at Oberweis. I really would have loved ice cream but I passed on it. Actually that is not something I crave anymore. I think it is out of habit that I would have ate it. Drank LOTS of water instead.
  • 4:00 pm ~ alkalinize drink 
  • 4:30 pm ~ chocolate vegan Shakeology for a snack (note you must wait 2 hours after your optional snack). I would rather eat later tonight after I get kids fed and to bed. Tonight is an "off" night from activities so my little guy can be in bed at 5:30 pm and my little 3rd in bed at 6. AND that means, Mommy gets some free time while the older girls play games.

  • 6:30 pm ~ evening supplements 30 minutes before dinner for me
  • 7:00 pm ~ dinner of the edmame noodles I picked up from Costco. I am excited to try this tonight.

This is a dinner that was NOT in the booklet but it should have been. It is edamame noodles that I picked up from Costco. Organic and vegan. I paired this with an organic pasta sauce (also from Costco). If you can see the ingredients you will notice that it has tomatoes, carrots, onion and herbs. Don't you think it looks good. AND it tastes as good as it looks. The texture was not funny at all. It reminded me of regular pasta noodles. 
How do I feel like I am doing mentally on this program? I do have to admit I feel like I disappointed people or let myself down. I tried to modify the program to realistically fit my life. If I don't do something 100% perfect it doesn't feel right to me. If I don't play enough with my kids in one day or read enough to them I feel like I let them down. This is just my Virgo personality where I want everything to fit in a box and not stray. Can anyone relate to that?


Since I have learned so much about this program I wish I could share my knowledge with YOU. I am going to have an Ultimate Reset accountability group starting on Monday, June 8th. If you think this might be the program you want to try please let me know asap! The kits take awhile to ship so you need to order NOW. There is a 30 day money back guarantee (less s & h).  

No comments :

Post a Comment