Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Accountability Group: Food check

In my accountability groups, we try to challenge each other to do better or improve ourselves. This week, we are documenting every little morsel (even one bite) to help us cut down on snacking or make better food choices. I promise if someone is watching your every bite you will be held more accountable and this will MOTIVATE you to eat better.

Now...on to my DAY!

BREAKFAST 1/2 CUP OATS WITH 1 PEACH
 lunch...tried some of this new salad
 salad with leftover chicken salad (door county from egg harbor, small scope)
 watermelon after lunch
 1/2 scoop vegan shakeology with one banana
 4 pm snack: oranges and one apple, small pb spoon
 fresh fruit bowl & brown rice with broccoli and pineapple chicken
What do you think? How did I eat today? I personally think I should have little more veggies and little less fruit.

No comments :

Post a Comment