Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Phase 2 completion photos

Phase 2 is done for me! I feel great and I have LOST the bloat in my stomach. My stomach has not been this flat since before kids. I now know what I need to do to eliminate the bloat in my stomach (unfortunately!!!). I will share my tips with you in my accountability groups.

*size 0 shorts
*I haven't fit in these in a few years
*no roll hanging over



Phase two AFTER pictures. Getting ready to start Phase three, the final week. If you would like to view my whole progression of photos please click here: photo progression


Here are my Phase 2 completion photos. 
Measurements:
weight 113 - Lost 8 pounds total
arms 10 cm-SAME
thigh 18 cm - LOST 1/2 INCH
at belly button 29 LOST 1.5 INCHES 
natural stomach 26 cm - LOST 2 CM
hips 33 cm - LOST 2 CM

No comments :

Post a Comment