Sunday, May 10, 2015

Ultimate Reset ~ Day 7



Whoo-Whoop! Today marks the end of one week on the Ultimate Reset. For me this is the hugest accomplishment. I have never gone one day without sweets! Not even on the day my kids were born. Seriously! I am very proud of myself. Even better is that I have nutritionally improved the lives of myself and my kids.

Happy Mothers Day to anyone who is a Mother, who dreamed about being a Mother or anyone who places a Motherly role in someone's life.




Mother's Day, and all holiday's actually are usually revolved around food. How is it not when we need to get together and share a meal? This Mother's Day would prove especially challenging and in some ways easy as half of the family members are doing the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. 

Shawna, my sister, and I along with our husbands decided to bring our food for the day out at my mom and dad's house. 

Breakfast ~ Shawn and the kids would usually make me a delicious breakfast in bed, usually pancakes and sausage. Not this year. I already said I am committed and having oatmeal with the first fresh peach of the season. It was so delicious and I picked the right fruit for this special day.



By the way, we picked up some blueberry plants from Whole Foods. They are already fruiting and I can't wait to see if they can grow to produce berries. 

After kids swim lessons  we are on the road to my parents. (I am getting good now at packing all my supplements, water, food and snacks for the road now...like anything at first I wanted to be near everything at the house so I wouldn't forget anything).



I am bringing my own lunch so I am not tempted by whatever yummy dish is being served. I am having leftover's from last night, garden veggie salad and zucchini cucumber soup. The soup was even better after sitting overnight. The foamy taste was gone and I could have enjoyed a lot more. I will most definitely make this again. 

Shawna and I were in support of each other today. We took our afternoon supplements and cheered each other on for a successful week 1.




I was so looking forward to my snack of peanut butter, an apple and a small salad. Once again this hit the spot and kept me satisfied while more munchies were laying around on the table.

Dinner is something I am little apprehensive about, baked tempeh. I am excited for the brown rice and broccoli. I already know I love those. I am glad I looked at the recipe ahead of time because you need to marinate everything for an hour. You can find the recipe here Baked Tempeh recipe

Dinner was actually not too bad, it reminded me of a asian dish. I also had a delicious bowl of fresh watermelon. Hmmm. 




This is the dessert that I was MOST tempted by. Even thought I probably could have rationed that it was healthy I knew that I would not be satisfied by one and would need the whole platter which would be a NO-NO. I can't wait to have chocolate dipped fruit when I can transition food back in. Yummy!

Here are my Phase 1 completion photos. Even if I had no progress I am still so proud of myself for successfully doing something for ME. In the end, that is what this is about. Proving to myself what I can do when I set my mind to something.

Measurements:
legs - same at 18.5
arms - same at 10 
belly button - 29-LOST 1.5 INCHES
true waist - 27 - 
hips - 34 - LOST .5 INCHES


If you want to view my before pictures go to:
Before Photos

If you would like to get in touch with me to see how I can help you with the Ultimate Reset or more information on Beachbody please contact me at kristinanovak24@me.com I would love to connect with you to help you reach your goals.










1 comment :