Monday, May 11, 2015

Ultimate Reset ~ Phase 2 (optional) snacks


Do you like snacks? I sure do! Well I was pleasantly surprised to find out I could incorporate a HEALTHY snack into the reset. They have been satisfied and I haven't wanted my old snack of cookies or donuts (yes, those were my go to snacks). The best thing is I have my snack after my kids get home from school so I am enjoying a snack while they are.

  • 1/2 medium avocado + 1 medium carrot
  • 1 cup blueberries (or other berries) + 1 medium green apple
  • 3 cups veggies (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, pea pods, bell peppers, etc) + 3 tbps ginger-sesame-miso dressing.
  • 1 cup raspberries + 1 ear corn on the cob
  • 2 servings Miso soup + 1/2 cup shelled organic examine
  • 1/2 serving carrot-seaweed medley
  • 1 serving chia seed pudding

No comments :

Post a Comment