Friday, May 29, 2015

I am looking for 3 new coaches to join my team!!!

Two years ago, I made a decision that changed MY LIFE. I started doing the program T25 & drinking SHAKEOLOGY My son was almost 1 years old and through hard work I lost 40 pounds with these products. I wanted to help others have the same success I had. I was the VERY FIRST Beachbody Coach in Batlett and because most people had not heard of Beachbody they looked at me like I was crazy when I explained I get PAID to WORKOUT, MOTIVATE and INSPIRE others! This wdas a huge change from my previous life as a banking professional (read all about my story at 5 Years Already?! What I gave up and why!  . Now your newsfeed is flooded with some many wonderful coaches who are all part of my team all across Bartlett and the country!!!

My team is on FIRE and we are growing!!! Have you ever wondered, "What is a Beachbody Coach?" Now is your opportunity to learn all about this AMAZING business! I'm looking for 3 new coaches to join my Team NovakBeFit!
I would love for you to join my teams' COACH SNEAK PEEK starting this Monday, June 1st!

If you've ever wondered WHAT I do as a coach, HOW I get paid for coaching people to get fit (from home), how you can earn free vacations from Beachbody, and what our training is like, here's your CHANCE to be a fly on the wall for 5 days! This is a FREE opportunity and there is no obligation! smile emoticon
If you are interested in learning more about Beachbody Coaching, message me or comment below so I can add you to the group! You don't want to miss out on this!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment