Thursday, May 28, 2015

My FAVORITE Summer Shakeology recipe

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE VEGAN:

  • (1) scoop or packet Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
  • (4) frozen strawberries (I prefer Costco organic)
  • (1) small ripe banana
  • (1) cup water
  • handful of ice
I load this all up in my Blendtech blender (in order water, Shakeology, banana, strawberries and ice) and blend on the smoothie setting. It usually takes one or two cycles. I like the consistency similar to a Wendy's frosty (minus the chemicals and additives of the Frosty and plus the goodness of Shakeology)!!! 
This is my favorite Summertime treat! I love to get the combo pack sometimes for my monthly Shakeology shipment because I like to mix up my drinks daily. It's like a beach vacation drink without the beach!!



No comments :

Post a Comment