Monday, May 4, 2015

Is this a GIMMICK? What is the Ultimate Rest?

Two years ago, I was approached by a client who asked me what I thought about the Ultimate Reset. I am slow to new things and didn't research it properly and said NO WAY!! That is not the way you need to lose weight/tone up/eat healthy/etc, etc. You need to exercise daily and watch what you eat. Simple right?

Fast forward to two years later and I have completely changed my way of thinking. WHY, you ask? What has changed? Why would it be a gimmick then and suddenly be ok now?

ALOT and I mean ALOT has changed in 2 years. For me personally, I have gone from an ok diet to an almost all organic diet. I try not to eat fast food. It really grosses me out to eat the preservatives and chemicals in the foods that are at restaurants. I have lost all my baby weight and am working on toning my body. My mid section is not perfect but beggars can't be choices. I am at an optimal weight for my body.

My GOALS for the reset:

  • Try some new organic foods that I would never ever eat (for example seaweed that is in the Miso Soup).
  • This is an added bonus if I lose 5 pounds. I weight about 120 and would love to get down to 115. If that happens that would be an amazing perk but I don't expect it to.
  • Give up my LOVE LOVE LOVE of daily (ok if I am honest probably twice daily at least desserts). I love chocolate, cake, donuts, sweets. It is so bad and I have not gone even one day (well today I have on the first day of the ultimate reset...go Kristina) without a sweet. I want to break this cycle.
  • Recover my body after some very intense training. You don't want to go, go, go all the time. You need to let muscles heal so you don't injure yourself.
  • Bond with my sister, Shawna, who is doing the program with me. It is more fun when you have an accountability partner who can motivate you!

Beachbody Ultimate Reset
Increase energy, lose weight, and lower your cholesterol in 21 days. In just 3 weeks, the Beachbody Ultimate Reset™ will help your body get rid of the toxins you’ve been taking in for decades. This gentle, no-starvation cleanse helps restore your body to its optimal “factory settings,” so you can feellook, and be healthier than before.*

WHAT IS INVOLVED IN THE ULTIMATE RESET:

You get a program and nutrition guide when you purchase the kit. There is a huge box of supplements. Don't let it overwhelm you. When you read through the manual (and I suggest you buy this about 3 weeks ahead of time and then you will have plenty of time to read everything and get comfortable with it).

There are three different phases to move you through the program.
Week 1: reclaim-in this phase you gradually remove animal products and refined foods from your diet while adding veggies. This is the phase I probably live in most of my life. Your even allowed snack options.
Week 2: release  - here you will completely eliminate animal products including dairy, eggs and meat. You will move into a vegetable, fruit and whole grain based diet. 
Week 3: restore-you will eliminate grains and legumes to focus on simple, cleansing, fruit and veggie based diet. 

Water intake:
I am used to having my Contigo water tumbler filled all day long with ice and water. I slowly sip it and probably don't drink 1/2 my body weight in oz like I should. On this program you are consciously drinking water with the added supplement 30 minutes before meals. I like this because I have never been so hydrated and I don't have to lug my cup everywhere. I have enough stuff to carry for the kids!

Also, note that you will need to buy gallons of distilled water for drinking.

Supplements:
Six supplements, uniquely formulated to help restore your body to optimal health

  • Alkalinize helps maintain alkalinity.*
  • Optimize promotes a healthy metabolism and effective body functions.*
  • Oxygenize helps provide supplemental oxygen to the body.*
  • Mineralize adds natural minerals needed by the body.*
  • Detox helps remove toxins and waste in the colon.*
  • Revitalize helps revitalize flora in the digestive tract.*
  • Soothe helps enhance digestive health and reduce inflammation*


The book comes with all the recipes and information that you need so don't worry if this is all new to you!


Two DVDs:
  • Reset Your Health! Disc 1 includes instructions for your Reset and inspirational Success Stories to help motivate you.
  • Cooking Class! Disc 2 provides a video guide to preparing healthy Ultimate Reset recipes.

  • 30-day Money-Back Guarantee We’re so sure you’ll love this program, we’re giving you our 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, simply call Customer Service to return the Beachbody Ultimate Reset within 30 days from purchase for a full refund of the purchase price (less s&h).
Thinking about giving it a try. Contact me today and I would love to help you on your journey!

No comments :

Post a Comment