Sunday, May 24, 2015

Ultimate Reset Before & Afters Photos


The Beachbody Ultimate Reset is officially OVER for me!!! I survived about 20 days (the program is technically 21 Days but it is Memorial Day weekend...I had one icky dinner last night and truth be told I am back to eating healthy today even though the program is officially over for me) of eating as healthy as this girl has ever eaten in her life! I ate better for these 20 days than I did when I was pregnant (sorry kiddies Mommy didn't know about veggies like I do now when I was pregnant and even if I did I was so sick I don't know if I could have ate them). 

While the Ultimate Reset is NOT designed for weight loss most people do lose weight on the reset because they are improving their eating habits and getting rid of bad tendencies. I learned I was eating pretty good before the reset but I needed to get rid of the sweets & treats that I loved so much. Do I still want sweets? Of course not!!!  I won't lie...I do but I learned I need to stay away from them or my sweet tooth intensifies. 

I lost 8 pounds on the reset. I started at 120 pounds and ended at 112 pounds.

The crazy thing I don't feel the difference I thought I would feel. We all magically feel like our lives would be improved if we were 5-10 pounds less. I finally got to this point after having four kids. The pictures don't even look that much different if honesty is told. I feel less chubby and less bloated in my side photo. I DID drop one pant size which is good because I hate it when my shorts bunch up when they are buttoned. Just in time for summer.

The hard part is not over. Now I know what causes me to hold onto those extra pounds and unfortunately it is the sweets and carbs I eat. I am going to be working to find a healthy balance to try to refine my diet, while allowing an occasional treat. It is not an easy balance!!!

I know the reset provided me with tools to teach me better portion control, how to enjoy different foods and veggies I have never eaten before and most importantly it revitalized and cleaned up my internal system. While these photos show some physical transformation what you can't see is the toxins and gunk removed from my body. I feel great inside and outside!!


What do you think? Do you notice a difference in my pictures? I learned so much on this reset and would love to coach you if you give it a try!!

No comments :

Post a Comment