Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ultimate Reset ~ optional phase 3 snacks

Do you like snacks? I sure do! Well I was pleasantly surprised to find out I could incorporate a HEALTHY snack into the reset. They have been satisfied and I haven't wanted my old snack of cookies or donuts (yes, those were my go to snacks). The best thing is I have my snack after my kids get home from school so I am enjoying a snack while they are.

NOTE: week 2 and 3 are the same snacks

  • 1/2 medium avocado + 1 medium carrot
  • 1 cup blueberries (or other berries) + 1 medium green apple
  • 3 cups veggies (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, pea pods, bell peppers, etc) + 3 tbps ginger-sesame-miso dressing.
  • 1 cup raspberries + 1 ear corn on the cob
  • 2 servings Miso soup + 1/2 cup shelled organic examine
  • 1/2 serving carrot-seaweed medley
  • 1 serving chia seed pudding

OPTIONAL grain snacks for week 3:


  • 1/2 cup toasted millet + 1/3 medium avocado mashed with 2 tbsp fresh salsa
  • 1/2 cup prepared quinoa + 1/3 medium avocado
  • 1/2 cup brown rice + 1 serving Nori Gomasio 

3 comments :

  1. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. buy anavar tablets australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. https://asian-food-variety.mystrikingly.com/blog/the-best-cny-snacks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. https://deliciousnewyearsnacks.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete