Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Coach Spotlight ~ May 2015 ~ Misty Nanna





I am so proud of the coaches on my team, NovakBeFit, that are making a difference in people's lives. Every month, I choose a coach who I want to spotlight and May is Misty Masino Nanna​ and Todd Nanna​. 

Her story is so inspiring! She is a 4th grade teacher, dance teacher, cheerleading coach, and most importantly mother to 3 young children and a wife. It doesn't get busier than that! She is the most up upbeat and fun person to be around and I am so proud she is on my team. She realizes that fitness is a lifestyle not a quick fix. 

Misty and I met at the park about a year ago and she joined my accountability group for the program T25. After drinking Shakeology and doing the program she was hooked because she saw the difference in made in her and her husbands lives!  

Here is why I LOVE Misty! She is so REAL!
The Laundry Can Wait.....Why? Because I'm Worth It. When you have a purpose in life, you have to have a "WHY". I get asked all of the time...."How do you do it ALL Misty?". The answer...I don't do it all. Yes, I have loads of laundry sitting in my closet. I come home from work and there are toys sprawled out on the floor that my kids left. Half the time I don't have a chance to pick up the Matchbox cars and blocks while running out the door for work. I'm lucky that some days I have pants on...seriously!!! I realize my basement needs some spring cleaning. The list goes on. BUT....when it comes down to it, I know that MY body is my #1 PRIORITY. If I don't take care of myself, who else is? I am a school teacher, coach, a mother, wife. I put EVERYONE else BEFORE me. Can you RELATE???
I had an "AH HA" moment last year, when I realized, "I need to take care of myself, before I can take care of anyone else." That is why I take 4% of my day to workout. It's just 30 minutes. I would RATHER have a couple piles of LAUNDRY sit in my bedroom closet, than for me to one day be in the HOSPITAL having a heart attack. Yes, heart failure runs in my family. In the hospital, would you think, "Crap, I didn't do the laundry!"? Hell no!!! My point is to make time for yourself. I can motivate you, but you have to do the work. What's more IMPORTANT to you....the LAUNDRY or your LIFE? ~Misty xoxo


Here are their phenomenal transformations:





No comments :

Post a Comment