Saturday, December 26, 2015

Hammer & Chisel Meal Planning

I officially start Hammer & Chisel in about one week. I am so excited and when I do something I give it 100%! So that means I need to sit down and do some meal planning. 

In the meantime, I am going to finish cleaning out my pantry, fridge and freezer. Yes, that mean's finishing the frozen pizzas I have on hand, the hamburgers, beef and ice cream that has slowly crept their way into our house when our nutrition guards where done and old, bad eating habits were picked up. You know it's bad when my scale has a dead battery and I really don't care about replacing it. Yes, I am going to before H & C starts.

So on to the meal planning. I want results like the lady above has. So that means in addition to doing the workouts I need to follow the meal planning containers that the program calls for. So I need to pull the 21 Day Fix containers out of the pantry and wipe off the dust. 

I have a great week 1 menu planned with a mixture of the Fixate cookbook, H & C Nutrition Guide and Pinterest ideas. 

Stay tuned for the full weekly menu so you can get some great ideas for your meal planning too!


No comments :

Post a Comment