Saturday, December 26, 2015

On the LAST day of Fit-mas

On the LAST day of Fit-mas, I am giving YOU ME! Not as your ho-ho-ho (get your dirty minds out of the stocking Santa's). I am a FREE fitness coach. I don't have certifications (not yet anyways, that is a goal when Tyler is in school, Mommy will be getting some education too...well in addition to my Bachelor of Science degree majoring in Finance and a minor of Economics (not bragging well maybe alittle I worked very hard for that degree that I don't use anymore except for my personal use). 

So now that you realized I am NOT a fitness expert what value do I add? Well I love trying new things and will give you an honest opinion on what can or may not work for you. I can spend the $$$ so you can just get to the best product for you. I can recommend some fantastic products if you allow me. The best part is that I will provide you with motivation, inspiration and coaching when you pick me as your FREE Beachbody Coach. 

Go to www.novakbefit.com and sign up for your free account today!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment