Thursday, December 17, 2015

On the 9th Day of Fit-mas


I think Autumn Calabrese made this shirt for me. Who wouldn't want their treat after they workout? If I had a shirt like this I would maybe think twice before I ate that cookie as I would be getting a constant reminder while I am doing those burpees! Available at www.novakbefit.com

AC for Beachbody Earned Tank
Item #: ACWEarnedTank
You're not afraid of hard work. But life is no fun without a little reward, so do what Autumn does—give it your all, then wear this tank proudly and let 'em know "I did it all for the cookie."
Size Chart
Select Your Color and Size:
Your Price: $24.00USD

At the end of a long, grueling shoot for one of her most popular workout programs, Autumn joked that she "did it all for the cookie." She earned it, and now she wants you to enjoy the same healthy balance. Is there a better feeling than slipping out of a sweaty sports bra into a soft tank that shows off all that hard work? Not when you're also enjoying a delicious treat!

No comments :

Post a Comment