Monday, December 14, 2015

H & C Deluxe workout for 15 minute legs

I have noticed that I spend so much time working on my arms that my legs and abs have needed a little extra attention. So I decided to begin my workouts with my 10 minute ab workouts until 2016 (I love Beachbody On Demand because I can pick a different workout from my laptop every morning...no messing with DVDs). Today was 21 Day Fix 10 minute abs.

I also have been DYING to preview the new Masters Hammer & Chisel (I officially begin on 1/4/16). In my effort to have a great workout week, I decided to try out the Deluxe (bonus workouts) that I purchased. Today was 15 minute legs (it was actually 20 minutes with the warm up and cool down).

I found that you do not need to modify this program. It is appropriate for any fitness level. You need a medicine ball or a weight. I used a 4 lb weight as I didn't have any idea what the moves where. This ball was TOO light. Thankfully I have a large assortment of medicine balls so next time I will go higher in weight.

The workout included front lunges and reverse lunges, squats, sumo squats, side lunges and some stability and core moves. This program was lead by Sagi.

Did I sweat? Yup...and I didn't plan to as I was being lazy and working out in my living room with my pjs on. I had to take off my pajama shirt while working out so hopefully my blinds were closed LOL!

Off for a healthy breakfast off fruit!

Have a great day! xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment