Sunday, December 20, 2015

On the 6th day of Fit-mas


On the 6th day of Fit-mas, I am recommending Beachbody's B-line resistance bands. I personally own these and I love how they have lasted through the test of time. I have had them for 2 years and they haven't cracked or split. Great buy at www.novakbefit.com

If you don't have weights or not ready to invest in them this is a great alternative to a weight set. They are quick and easy to use. 


B-LINES Band Kits
Item #: BLINEBandKits
Resistance bands have been proven to help you burn fat and tone lean muscle faster. Just as effective as free weights, resistance bands are much more portable and convenient, so you can work out anytime, anywhere. And with increasing levels of resistance, you can keep ramping up your workout as you get into better and better shape.
Choose your B-Lines kit:
Your Price: $39.95USD

1 comment :

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a self-help blog author and reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @selfhelpnemonik

    ReplyDelete