Saturday, May 23, 2015

Ultimate Reset ~ Day 20

DAY 20!! For those curious, my weight has held steady. I am about 113 which feels comfortable. I have not added in any extra exercise yet. Since muscle weighs more than fat I don't know how that number will change.
Today is MY LAST DAY! I made the decision to end it for dinner time. It is Memorial Day weekend and my hubby is home. I want to have my indulgences (come on, I am human!) while he is here to enjoy them with me (get your mind out of the gutter, I am talking about food people!!!).
7:30 am ~ supplements and water drunk.
8:00 am ~ Day 20 breakfast was a little sad. The fruit is almost gone and tomorrow we are making a very much needed trip to Costco this afternoon. But in my effort to eat everything up before we shop I am making due with what is in the fridge.

We are then off for a nice family day together. The weather should be beautiful and we are starting the day with a walk and then heading to Santa's Village (if you bought the Groupon last year don't forget it expires in a month!!).

I packed up lunches for myself and the kids (hubby packed his own). I stuck to the plan and took supplements and water at the required time. When it was time for lunch the kids were on the ride and I was hungry from my fruit being meek this morning. I was happy to pull my food out and eat it while they were on the rides. I actually had a family comment to me how healthy my lunch was and what a great idea to pack it along.

I love peanut butter and jelly on organic bread for the kids because I can make it the
night before and it is still fresh at lunch time.

The nice thing is the kids are so used to my packing food along that they rarely ask for items to buy. I did a quick calculation and it would have cost us about $50 to have lunch at Santa's Village and it would have been pure junk (actually hubby was the only one who commented hmmm popcorn but then he went and got his lunch from the car to avoid temptation).

I made my last alkalinize drink in the car at 2:00 pm when were were heading to Costco and my tips for drinking these are:

  • use ice cold water
  • stir really good
  • use a straw to drink
  • plug your nose and don't breathe till you are done drinking 


I will be still drinking these for the next 30 days as I chose to do the post re-set kit. I am going to give my body a break till Monday and then start back up with the reset maintenance kit.

Here is my post reset dinner party! Not what you are supposed to eat as reminded my hubby and kids but I was ready for this. This is what I have been dreaming about. The sad thing is IT WASN'T WORTH IT!!! I DIDN'T LIKE IT! Seriously!!! The pizza and pop didn't taste great. I had a few sips of the pop and then dumped it.

The dessert was strawberries and pound cake. The pound cake was delicious but is sitting heavy in my stomach.




I did some grocery shopping at Costco today and found some healthy new items to try for this week. I am eager to get back on track on Tuesday. 


I am off to see Pitch Perfect 2 tonight and I needed to pack my own portion serving of snacks to bring with. Here is what I chose and I portioned out my serving in a baggie so I wouldn't be tempted by more.


Tomorrow I will share with you my end of reset pictures and measurements! I hope you enjoyed learning more about the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. At the end of the day it comes down to making healthy choices and learning how to have proper moderation. Some people are more disciplined than others when it comes to food. Unfortunately, I have a very bad sweet tooth and like food so I needed something like this to teach me about how to reset my internal system. 

Here is what I accomplished on the reset:
  • I eliminated my sugar dependency while on the reset!
  •  I enhanced my ability to digest and process foods 
  • I established healthy new habits of sound nutrition and hydration
  • My kids developed some new habits and saw Mommy trying new foods!
  • I flushed toxins and heavy metals from my vital organs and rejuvenated my digestive tract 
  • I gave my body a much needed break from working out 


If you would like to try the Beachbody Ultimate Reset or have me provide you with support please connect with me today.


No comments :

Post a Comment