Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Project B: Master closet


Project B was a master ladies closet. When she moved in she just had the movers put stuff in the closet and as you can see it is not the most productive to her lifestyle or to her beautiful clothes or shoes. 


BEFORE

In all fairness, her shoes were NOT sprawled on her closet floor. This happened when we were organizing her home office. We repurposed the shoe containers for her office supplies. 

First thing I did was take everything out of the closet...that's right...not one thing was left in there. 

What did I buy? The beautiful gray baskets (Container Store) and open front flap shoe containers. I like these because you don't have to unstack shoe containers to take your shoes out.

 AFTER

I had to laugh because I don't own a single pair of high heels anymore. Gone with the days of babes. Some of her heels were so tall that I had to put them upside down to get them to fit in the container. But doesn't that display so much nicer?

She had these wonderful slim line beige and black hangers. These are my absolute favorite hangers. I took all the clothes off the wire dry cleaner hangers, all the clothes out of the bags and organized them by season, color and article of clothing.

What's in the baskets? Not used handbags, little totes or special memory pieces.


Would you love a closet like this? Beautiful!

No comments :

Post a Comment