Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Transformation Tuesday

6 years ago, my husband bought a program called P90X 💪🏻from my sister Shawna Penney new Beachbody business.
At the time, I was a mom to 3 kids (Baby #4 was was still a dream) and had never even seen an informercial for P90X.
Every morning Shawn Novak would relentlessly wake up at 5:00 am and do his hour long workouts. I couldn't fathom doing this, as I was still being woken multiple times a night feeding number 3. 
Doesn't he look amazing? He has been able to maintain his P90X results over these last 6 years with various Beachbody programs but that program is what got those amazing abs and love for fitness.
As Shawn is preparing to complete another HUGE goal of running 👣his first (and probably only) Chicago Marathon he will enhance his training with doing another round to support his wife as I embark on my goal of doing this program (ps Happy Wedding 💍Anniversary today!!!!)

No comments :

Post a Comment