Tuesday, April 7, 2015

AMAZING dinner!


This dinner was 21 Day Fix approved and so AMAZING that I had to share! So easy to prepare. I cooked at 350 for about 40 minutes till the beef was crispy and cooked throughout. 2 of the 4 kids even ate it! Success!

I explained to them that this was a dinner that I remember my Mom making for me growing up but that I would never ever eat...I think I took bites and spit in my napkin, sorry Mom! But aren't you proud of me that I am eating it now?

If you are not familiar with the 21 Day Fix it is a program that Beachbody's newest trainer Autumn Calabrese created. She designed a "container" system. Each category of foods (veggies, fruits, protein, et) is assigned a container. Even though I am not currently doing the 21 Day Fix workouts (Body Beast baby!) I will continue to follow the containers as an appropriate portion serving. 

1 green container - sweet pepper
1 red container - stuffed with ground beef
1 purple container - assorted berries
1 yellow container - sweet potato 

If I can help you stay accountable to your goals please contact me at kristinanovak@me.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment