Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Eating out of frustration

I did it today...that is I ate the food that I always tell my kids we don't eat. I am sure I confused the heck out of them when we went through the drive through. Yup, we really don't go through drive throughs. And to make it worse we went to the golden arches. Yup, that is the one you are thinking of. The chemical ridden, no real ingredient food. I ate it because I wasn't prepared with my normal food that I pack and because I was frustrated with last minute changes to my kids school schedules.

Lessons:

1) Eat BEFORE heading out (we were doing errands) and that moment of weakness overrode me

2) Be prepared to tell your kids no! I should have said let's just go home and make our Shakeology (yup again...should have had it before I left the house)

3) and my final lesson make sure you eat ENOUGH. When I don't consume enough calories I find that I am more willing to make a choice I wouldn't have had.


No comments :

Post a Comment