Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Even kids love Shakeology!

One of the top questions I get asked as a Beachbody Coach is can my kids drink Shakeology? YES, they can!

I started drinking Shakeology when my son was 1 years old. I was looking for a way to help lose the extra baby weight I couldn't shake. In my pursuit of healthiness, I discovered that I was not the only one who loved it! The minute my kids would hear the blender they would all gather at the table and eagerly wait for their turn to get a shake. Even the 1 year old!!! He recognized my Shakeology cup and would try to get it. I was not comfortable giving them something without more research so my first stop was to my Pedatrician. My Pedatrician said 1/2 scoop was the perfect amount for their little growing bodies. In fact, to my surprise, she was giving it to her children as well. I found something that I loved giving them because it is HEALTHY!

****Added bonus, my 3rd daughter would border on anemia when she was 4. We were instructed to give her iron pills. Instead I upped her green veggies in her diet (at the time she was still considered a picky eater) and started giving her Shakeology once a day. When we went for her repeat blood work test her levels were normal. Proper nutrition is key but I am convinced Shakeology helped her. 

No comments :

Post a Comment