Friday, September 25, 2015

Recovery week is almost over

I'm sad to say my rest and recovery week is coming to end. I think I have enjoyed this week little bit too much. Hey, every good athlete needs a rest. 

Totally not on the subject of rest but...I love the race shirts that they give out! I love them even more when they are a good fit and are flattering. I always wondered why race organizers spend the money on a shirt if it doesn't fit right?

My recover week went like this...paint my kitchen cabinets, ice my feet/legs, walk little, eat too many apple cider donuts (seriously why did I buy them) and REPEAT and REPEAT. Isn't it funny we know we are supposed to do but actually doing it sometimes doesn't get done?

I  know next week I need to get back into my game and plan ahead for my next races. So time to devise the next training schedule and get back into the grind. 

No comments :

Post a Comment