Monday, June 29, 2015

Body Beast~Baby Got a Back

I have really enjoyed the program Body Beast. I started it back in the spring, took a three week break when I did the Beachbody Ultimate Reset and am finishing it up. I think I enjoyed the 30 minute workouts out the best (which is in Block 2 of the Lean Version). This will be a program that I don't ever put away. I am going to keep doing this one with whatever program I pick up next (I am focusing on running and training for the 1/2 marathon and starting the 21 Day Fix on July 6th). If you are looking for a strength training video that is for woman don't be turned off by Sagi's appearance or his comments because Body Beast can be for woman too! I really felt my body get lean and cut with the workouts. ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment