Monday, June 8, 2015

What does a Beachbody Coach do?

These days I keep getting asked the question...what do I do as a Beachbody Coach. Here is what I AM! I have been in your shoes and am not in the best shape of my LIFE! As a mom 4 kids.

  • motivation and inspiration for you!
  • online support 24/7 (ok...not really I have to sleep and take care of my kids and myself)
  • an accountability group that provides compassion, advice and tips on how to make your workouts easier and more efficient
  • assistance in choosing your workouts and products

Do big changes make you nervous? Do you have trouble committing to what program to order and how to actually use it? Come on' how many of you have a Beachbody program that you ordered in your cabinet or entertainment center collecting dust? If so, that is where I come in! Curious to learn more? Connect with me today and I will help you get going right and stay on track.

No comments :

Post a Comment