Friday, June 5, 2015


Summer break is here and just like I need to be organized with my fitness calendar my kids needs structure too. If I let them they would wake up, turn the tv on right away, maybe eat breakfast, etc. Not happening in this house!!

So to start Mommy off on the right note (and honestly for them to establish good habits during an early age) I have them use their chore charts. They start the day with making their beds (an older one helps a little one if necessary), brushing their tv, getting dressed, straightening up their room, etc. They all have to do a page of their workbooks, piano lessons if applicable and read for 30 minutes. If we don't do this early on it seems to not get done. If it is done then it leaves more time for them to have fun for the rest day and not stress if we miss it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment