Monday, October 12, 2015

2nd Annual Diamond Day


The power of a camera. See my before and afters...

Have you seen the Oprah show where she spoils her guests and does nice things for them and gives them goodies? Well, I felt like a guest on her show yesterday.

I received the most beautiful invitation from my Beachbody upline sponsor. I was invited to a glamorous day where my sponsor thanks me for all my hard work that I put in during the rank and for maintaining my Diamond rank. 
My first stop was to the salon to get all glammed up. This is a far cry from my normal beautiful routine (remember, I have 4 kids so sometimes Mommy's beauty get's sidelined) was make up (first time with fake eyelashes) and a hair do that I loved!

We all got to bring along a fitness outfit for our photo shoot. Here is what I chose (Zella, from Norsdroms).

I then headed off to get a foot massage and read my book in peace before indulging in a delicious lunch (yes, Beachbody coaches eat!).

A limo than drove up to the salon and before we were whisked away to our professional photo shoot I got the most amazing bag of goodies. I am the biggest sucker for sparkles and monogramming. How amazingly cute are these shoes, water bottle and Nike bag. 

I never realized how much hard work a model puts in. The photographer at N-Focus was so great with us group of girls that he expertly moved us from position to position and I am sure we all got amazing shots that we can use for our business or to capture this sparkling day.

The day was capped off with a delicious dinner at Coopers Hawk.


While this is a day of our sponsor thanking us it also grows our passion for team work, bonds us business partners and renews our spirit in the business. 


This business is what you make it! You can do anything you dream of!

Thanks sissy Shawna for an amazing day!

 


















No comments :

Post a Comment