Friday, October 30, 2015

T25 Day 5




DAY 5 of T25 Doubles...Not the typical Friday doubles like the program calls for but a Alpha and Beta workout on the SAME day! I have done 5 days of daily workouts...twice a day. I am trying to see if I can accelerate the results of tightening and toning my core before I have to get bikini ready. AND if it doesn't happen well nothing lost.  

 Today I committed to myself that I was going to wake up super early, complete Alpha Lower Focus and shower before my kids Halloween parties! And I did it! Small accomplishment in the day of my life:)

On the menu tonight was pizza and pop for dinner (and a trip to Oberweis for dessert). While I was waiting for the pizza to be delivered why not crank out a fast 25 minute Beta upper focus workout? Done, done and time to spare to the get the pjs on before the pizza arrived!

 When I was doing this move my eldest said, "Mommy, I see an ab starting to come." I think she might have been seeing a reflection or what was already there but I will take that compliment.
 Still waiting on painters to come (there super busy) but I will SAY YES to 5 days of doing T25.
Now the big question is T25 is a Monday-Friday program. Saturday is a rest day (or Staturday...meaning take your measurements and weight) and Sunday is stretch. I need to get a long run in tomorrow (6 mils) so I will be taking a day off from T25. Probably will pick back up on Sunday where I left off so stay tuned!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment