Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Day 3 of T25

Day 3 of T25 and I am not here to tell you it is all sunshine and flowers today. Today it was my worst workout. I started the day with the Wednesday Week 1, Day 3 workout Total Body Circuit from Alpha. This workout is the only one so far that I found completely absurd, undoable and I literally just sat on my booty watching Shaun T and thought, "what the h*** are they doing?" I do remember from 2 years ago that I just gave up and didn't even do this one. Trying to do better this time around so I attempted it but it really was so hard. Blah! Not a great way to start the day.

I considered not doing a second workout because my left knee was bothering me alittle and I remembered I didn't put my orthopedic made (and super duper like $600 expensive). But they really do the trick and I am sure that is why I am having some pain.

 After the kids and I had a fun day at the movies, homework was done, the house picked up, lunches made for tomorrow and the kids playing happily I decided I was going to at least attempt the second workout even if it was as bad as this morning. I found a very sweet love note from my 3rd daughter and I took this as a sign she was watching me and I needed to keep it up (yea, I know my house is filled with her notes but today I needed a positive sign).

So in goes Beta Rip' Circuit (and I was figuring it was going to be a million times worse than this morning so I was not looking forward to it). Imagine my surprise when I found out that the program tonight used dumbbells or a resistance band! Yes!!! That is more my speed.

My goal was going to be to just modify and tighten my core but I found I could pretty much do everything in the video (except V sits which I don't think I can ever do in my lifetime and I accepted that).

Oh how happy I was to use weights tonight. That definitely put a smile on my fac

My videographer aka my 2nd daughter was having fun video taping me so I let her roll with it. Hey, at least you got a few sneak peeks of the workout. 


This workout had tons of ab exercises that I never would have thought of to do and seriously when I looked up there was only 3 minutes left. This is seriously my absolute favorite workout and I could do this one again and again and again. If you have Beachbody On Demand (streaming service) please try this one and let me know what you think! Nothing was too hard or crazy but it was a really effective workout. I cannot wait for this one again.



Day 3 of doubles is crushed! I did it! More tomorrow. xoxo Coach Kristina



No comments :

Post a Comment