Monday, October 26, 2015

My T25 results from 2013





4 kids do a number on a woman's body! I tried my best to workout out with each child and eat as healthy as I knew how but if I could turn back time things would be so different. 

After #4 was born I felt miserable, I looked horrible and my Type A personality was at an all time high. I couldn't leave the house for fear of all control (and a stubborn 2 year old who was potty training and liked to run off) and just felt depressed. 

I turned to Beachbody for help! I bought T25 and a bag of Shakeology from my coach, my sister who had been trying to get me interested for years. I was finally on board when I couldn't stand myself. I couldn't even smile in my before picture (and this picture is very real. #4 was about a year and my stomach really did stick out like that). I was able to hide it in my clothes but I didn't like the rolls that I felt when my clothes were buttoned. Sweat pants were my friend (as well as diaper changes and lots of spit up).

The whole family got interested in T25. The kids had fun doing it with me especially the cute little #4. I was amazed how quickly Shakeology (which led to a much healthier lifestyle of eating...) and working out for 25 minutes a day changed my life.



 My results were something I was so proud of. One day I took a picture with #4 and my stomach was gone. It felt like it happened overnight but I know that it was little by little. Look at his happy smile that Mommy is happy!!




1 comment :