Thursday, October 15, 2015

3-Day Refresh Results

Today was the BIG DAY! It was the morning after the 3-Day Refresh and I was so excited to hop on the scale. I was very disappointed when it said 113.4 (what the heck, I weighted myself yesterday afternoon and it was about 112). Bathroom trips play into this and pardon my tmi but I hadn't used the washroom yet this morning. Okay, the scale is just a number and I wasn't really trying to lose weight so on to the measurements...
Day 1 measurements:
inner thigh 19.5
lower thigh 17
arm 10
belly button 29
biggest part of belly 33
weight 114.5

Day 3 measurements:
inner thigh 19.5
lower thigh 17
arm 10
belly button 29
biggest part of belly 32
weight 113.4 

I would never lie about my results so they are listed above. For my 3 extremely hard days of eating clean, working so hard at the program and following it to a T I lose 1 inch on the biggest part of my belly. I swear this is the only spot I need to lose weight and after 4 kids I know I may never be able to get rid of it (seriously if running a 1/2 marathon doesn't do it what will???). 

What were my expectations of the program? I thought I would be down to about 110 pounds. I really thought after 3 days of eating so well I would break another plateau. See, skinny girls have problems too!!!

I am truly not discouraged BECAUSE my daughter taking my pictures said, "Mommy, look at your stomach definition. I have never seen it look that flat." I have to agree with her. It looks the best it probably has. (I am not raising kids who love looking at their abs, really!).
So while my results were not the fantastic drop in numbers you hear many people talk of I still tried some new foods for me and the kids (success!!!), had 3 days of clean, healthy eating, cleansed my body of toxins and feel great!
Would you like to give this a try? I would love to support you and help you. Contact me today!

Would I do this again? Absolutely...but forgive me while I go eat a donut:)

No comments :

Post a Comment