Friday, October 30, 2015

Bai5~My recommendation as a healthy alternative

Remember when I shared my post on the best alternatives to pop/juices? If you missed it you can view it here Best sparkling waters to drink 

If you remember I was basing my recommendations on products I didn't actually drink but I was just reading about and from viewing the product labels. 

This summer, I had an opportunity to actually taste a lot of different flavors of Bai5 (note I am not receiving any compensation to endorse the product) and I LOVED it! It was light, low in calories and I can imagine really enjoying it over in a solo cup of crushed ice (if you are an alcohol drinker they have have mixed drink recipes). A perfect summer (or really anytime of the year) drink!




You can pick it up at almost any grocery store so give it a try when your in the mood for a healthy drink!

No comments :

Post a Comment