Monday, October 26, 2015

T25 Day 1

 It's Day 1 of T25 and yes, I am only slightly crazy for embarking on this. First up is getting quality time with the kids (we are up early...6 am...book reading with the children up the earliest, get ready for school, feed them breakfast and get them on the bus). Once those yellow bus doors shut I am left with two kids in the house (one who is still sleeping). 

I am already in my workout clothes so all I have to do is push PLAY. Done and done before I know it. 

I did T25 about two years ago when my son was young. My stomach was still pregnant looking and I really wanted to trim out. Click here for my results from 2 years ago.

Fast forward to 2 years later and time to kick up my core workouts. I am willing to do a morning and evening workout for the next 26 days before a trip. So here we go!

When my kids were happily playing in the basement I probably would have normally feasted on some donuts (seriously it was grocery shopping day and you know I'm not giving those up) but instead I had my workout clothes ready so I did my second 25 minute workout of the day. This time it was Beta Core Cardio. This one had me sweating but felt great. I burped, lunged, pivoted and planked and was done before I know it! Success for day 1!
 Now off to stretch these muscles, shower and eat dinner (yummy mexican tortilla soup from the Fixate cookbook). Catch you tomorrow for more!

No comments :

Post a Comment