Saturday, January 9, 2016

Day 5: Hammer & Chisel



Today's workout was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! But I think I am in a good mood because the workout was 22 minutes long and went by super fast. Sagi was the trainer for today and his format was one set of 10 reps (slow) followed by one set of 10 fast reps. Great way to kick off the weekend!
I used 15 lb weights for most of my reps and when we did some shoulder and tricep (my weakest parts) I decreased my weight to 5-7.5 lbs. 



Sneak peek alert...I hopped on the scale because I am curious what one week of having proper portions will do to my weight and I was so happy to see I was down 3 pounds. I always weigh myself first thing in the morning as I usually find I could fluctuate pounds towards the end of the day.

3 more pounds to my goal weight (which is 114) and then hopefully I will start leaning out more. By not indulging in my nightly eating (the kitchen has been closing around 6:30-7 pm) I am noticing a difference in the bloat in my stomach and that I am sleeping better (I thought you were supposed to sleep better on a fully belly!!!)

I'm not tracking my foods for today and this weekend. I want to see how I do without taking pictures of all my food. I do plan on not having all my meals perfect this weekend. 

Looking forward to tomorrow's workout!








No comments :

Post a Comment