Monday, January 4, 2016

Hammer & Chisel Before pictures and measurements

Eek! It has been only a few short months I finished all my 1/2 Marathon Training   and last race in November. After the race I went on a few vacations and recovered. I rarely worked out and did not pay any attention to my meal planning or nutrition. So with that said here is the cold hard truth of what happens when you give disregard for good nutrition or a 30 day work out. Oh yea and I ran out of Shakeology and didn't have it for about a month. 

Measurements:
chest 34 (no sports bra on)
arms 10.5
belly button 32
hips 35.5
thighs 19 (7 inches from my knee)
weight 119

I don't plan on measuring or getting on the scale again until after the full 60 days. So stay tuned for how I do...

PS I took high resolution photos on my camera that are better than these but these are just my starting point before photos so I can share them on my blog.






No comments :

Post a Comment