Thursday, January 14, 2016

Week 2: Hammer & Chisel - Wednesday


I was prepared for today's workout, Chisel Agility because I feel like we are lifting, lifting and lifting and then all the sudden today is the first true cardio. It reminded me alittle of P90X3 cardio but without Tony's corny jokes. If you truly take the time to listen to Autumn you will realize how motivating she is. Dead on true everything she says!

The workout was about 38 minutes but really probably closer to 30 with all the breaks and warm up/cool down. I liked the moves and once I got going I was easily in the swing of things. But then there is the dreaded break and you have to repeat it all again. I wish it was just do it once and get it out of the way.

Today my kids decided to join in the fun with their big wheels and bikes and giggles and it made my agility work much more fun. 


Tomorrow is a program "rest day." I am going to take this opportunity to try the "free bonus workout" the program comes with. 

No comments :

Post a Comment