Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Week 2: Hammer & Chisel - Tuesday

Max Hammer Strength features Sagi and is 37 minutes long. I'm really enjoying switching up days with Sagi one day and Autumn the next. I feel like I have a personal trainer in my own house. 
Today I couldn't get into the workout room in the morning when I like to. It is so much harder doing it later in the day but I got into there around noon. 

Think...Lunges, push up, bench press, sqats, pull ups, lateral back with weights, deadlifts, abs, 1 arm row, sumo squats, shoulder press, split squats...all doable. Nothing crazy but a full total body workout. I also went heavier on my weights and realized I still could go heavier. Not bad for a girl!

And the bonus is look at my cute little workout buddy who joined me!
My favorite part was that we did one set of each exercise and then we were done with it! How good does it feel when you are done? AMAZING!!!!
I am feeling sore everyday but not so bad that I can't walk up the stairs. Just really tired! But that could be from all the shoveling I have been doing!

How is my nutrition? Well I would say it is about 50% good and good still use some more work. What do I need more of? Vegetables. What could I use less of? Probably carbs. Perhaps the increase in exercise has left me hungrier so I did have alittle more pasta noodles and soup yesterday and today than I should. 

Tomorrow is a drippy, sweaty cardio day with Chisel Agility. Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment