Thursday, January 7, 2016

Master's Hammer & Chisel Day 4 Rest Day


Every Thursday on the Beachbody Hammer & Chisel program is a REST DAY! I think it is a little strange that Thursday is the assigned rest day (and yes you do need to work out on Saturday and Sunday). 

So when you have a rest day what are you supposed to do:

a) sleep all day, lounge in your pjs and eat bonbons
b) do something active to stretch you muscles
c) pick a brand new workout to do

B of course! You should do yoga, stretch, pilates, walk on a treadmill or get some fresh air. Since it is the middle of winter here in Chicago I will walking 4 miles on my treadmill and preparing for Friday's workout.

Meals today are going to be leftovers so I am going to skip sharing them with you. I am still going to be using the containers of course!

No comments :

Post a Comment