Monday, January 4, 2016

Hammer & Chisel planning on the first week of workouts


Hammer & Chisel is a 60 day program that is Monday through Sunday with Thursday as a rest day. I plan on sticking to this schedule as much as I can. 

Successful workouts call for planning what time of day you are going to do be doing your workout. You cannot just wake up and not have a plan for the day. So here is mine:

Monday:
7:30 am

  • Chisel balance
Tuesday:
7:30 am
  • Hammer Plyometrics
Wednesday:
7:30 am
  • ISO Strength Chisel
Thursday:
7:30 am
  • Day off
Friday
7:30 am
  • ISO Speed Hammer
Saturday:
9:00 am
  • Chisel Endurance
Sunday:
9:00 am
  • Total Body Hammer AND 10 minute Ab Hammer
  • Massage is scheduled for noon as a treat for one week of hard work!
Until I planned out my week I didn't realize that every day as soon as I get my kids on the bus at 7:30 am it is the best day for me to do my workout. Then I either have to rush and get a child to an activity or school so I plan on showering mid morning. Remember it is all about the planning! I feel like I have a great plan for week 1.

No comments :

Post a Comment