Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 2: Hammer & Chisel - Monday

Starting week 2 already. Monday starts with Chisel Cardio, a 39 minute workout with Autumn. This workout was intense. There are two rounds and you repeat the round when you are completely done with the first round. Later on in the day you will feel fantastic so work hard and enjoy later!!! Also, walked 3 miles on the treadmill...

On another note....I swear Autumn is watching me through her tv. Does anyone else feel that way? When she say’s, “no, you cannot stop at the last few minutes I put these moves in here for a reason” I feel she is talking to me. I am notorious for stopping workouts during the last 5 minutes but NOT this time. I pushed through. Workout done!




As we begin week 2 a few things:

-are you going heavy enough with your weights? Autumn said you should not be able to do more reps when the set is done or you didn’t go heavy enough

-don’t get discouraged by other’s progress. Our bodies have all been traveling different journeys. Some of put on (or lose weight) quickly while others have a tough time. Do you know it will take me 8 weeks to consistently lose 5 pounds while some will lose 20? Everyone treats their body different so no two results will be the same. 



-shut your door! Close your kitchen down by 7:00 pm. No more late meals or snacks this week!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment