Sunday, July 26, 2015

21 Day Fix Recap

I DID IT! 3 weeks of the 21 Day Fix. I have to be honest. I did AMAZING on all the workouts. Didn't miss one (or if I did miss it on the day I made it up at a later time). I wouldn't be able to change one thing on the workouts. 

Now the part that I failed on is the meal plan. I probably used the containers successfully about 50% of the time. I found that I did not lose any inches (except 2 pounds which my body seems to fluctuate up or down). The reason is because I did not strictly follow the meal plan. My problem is when I allow myself to indulge just a little I keep indulging. I haven't yet figured out the just eat a small amount part. 

But when I think back to two years ago I am so proud of how far I have come and my nutrition and diet now. We are about 90% organic and avoid processed food as much as possible. Our garden is thriving and we are expanding it so we can grow over the winter.

I love that this program is only three weeks because I know that this will be one I will try again in the future. 

I took some measurement and I only maintained inches and I know this is because I didn't eat as well as I could have. Those sweets and treats have a way of staying on no matter how much exercise you do. So take it for me...if you are trying to lose weight don't cheat because you are only cheating yourself. 

For now I am going back to my favorite Body Beast!!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment