Monday, July 27, 2015

Why the 21 Day Fix containers are a good thing

I really not a huge fan of the 21 Day Fix containers (she just said WHAT...she is a Beachbody Coach and she is saying she is NOT a fan of the containers????) and the reason is (drumroll) because I CAN'T CHEAT!!! I love sneaking bits of food here and there especially desserts No, I am a Beachbody Coach, I am not saying I love sweets. Really, I am not saying this at all

I took pictures today (one of the things I ask challengers in my monthly groups to do on occasion) as a way to see what I ate that was good and what could have been improved. Now you can't tell from the pictures, but I am a food nazi meaning I don't like to eat things that have preservatives, chemicals or too many ingredients in them. So I try to make as much as I can or buy organic. I know that nothing is perfect but I try to minimize my exposure to the additives.

Breakfast
The most delicious flavorful french toast. I found this sprouted organic honey wheat flaxseed bread at Costco. All I did was mix up some eggs with milk and dip the bread and then cook with a sprinkle of cinnamon.


Very tasty!! 



Snack
Shakeology with a small banana, frozen pineapple, ice and 1 cup water



Lunch
homemade chicken noodle soup with carrots, celery and whole wheat noodles
salad
zuch bread



Snack
zucchini cookies I made (no really I did not eat 4 of these at least!)


Dinner
grilled cheese
more soup



Where are my veggies? By not using the containers, I realized I didn't get enough veggies. When I use my containers, I make sure that I am getting all the necessary greens that I am supposed to have. Notice that I have too many yellow (bread, pasta and flour in the cookies). OOPS. This is why you probably want to continue to use the container even when you are done with the 21 Day Fix. Or a minimum use them a few days a week so you can make sure you stay on track. That is your tip from Coach Kristina!!







No comments :

Post a Comment