Thursday, July 23, 2015

21 Day Fix~Day 18

How many of you love to buy organic food? But do you live in an area where it is not easy or convenient for find? Well enter Peapod. I am trying them today for the first time with a huge organic order. I am excited to see how the selection of fruits and veggies I picked out arrives. They even had a free delivery offer through September so it was a very good deal. The prices were comparable or maybe a $1 or $2 more but since I am saving on delivery it was worth it. 

Day 18 Thursday is Pilates Fix. Love working that core! 

I "trained" my son when he was young to come with me and relax in my arms when I get a foot massage. Since all my kids are in camp, except him, this week I decided to treat myself to a massage. Today was no exception and he was fantastic. He fell asleep 5 minutes in and this Mommy got to relax!

Since it was a rest and recovery day I took a 2 mile walk with him in the morning (I don't know about you but all those mosquitos we had in Illinois and so much rain caused me to get out of the routine of my daily 2 mile walks). I am getting back in the habit again which feels so good. 

While my kids were in dance this evening and my hubby watched my two little ones I decided to sneak in some activity of my own. I decided to rollerblade which I haven't done in awhile. So much fun and I felt 16 again!

Stay tuned till tomorrow and I will let you know how the Peapod food is. Still waiting for it to be delivered.



No comments :

Post a Comment