Wednesday, July 1, 2015

EEEK...I start the 21 Day Fix on Monday, JULY 6TH!

Have you ever wondered what goes on in my accountability groups that I speak about? Here is a sneak peek at my first post in my closed Facebook group starting on Monday, July 6th. I am going to be doing the 21 Day Fix with my members. So excited to try new 21 Day Fix recipes that I have been seeing and pinning on Pinterest.
The fun thing is that since I am doing this program from start to finish (3 weeks...21 Days total) with my members, I will be documenting my journey. I have had hundreds of people share with me how motivating and inspiring my Ultimate Reset Journey was that I am going to be blogging about this again!! So follow me by email so you don't miss a day!

sneak peek post...
__________________________________________________________________________
I'm checking in with all of you before the long holiday weekend when you probably don't feel like exercising. First, have you received your fix package? If not, it's okay...this program is easily designed so you can jump in anytime.

I want everyone to make sure that they take the time to read the booklet, meal prep and are ready for a Monday, July 6th start.

I am sad to say this because I LOVE junk but I am going to be participating in this program. What does that mean for you? It means for 3 weeks you have me doing the same workout as you...eating the same as you.

What do I expect from YOU? 
1) I want you to fully commit to the program you purchased
2) Consider drinking Shakeology and incorporating it into your meal plan. Let me know if you want to try or if you are hooked on it if you want to learn how you can save $ on it
3) Post at least once daily in this group (I would love to see pictures of what you are eating so snap a shot of your meal...it keeps you more accountable to). I love to use PicCollage app to post once at the end of the day. Share recipes if you find something you love.
4) Support and cheer your fellow members on

I recommend Pinterest as a tool for finding new recipes. This program has been out for a year now and there are so many creative people experimenting with meal planning.

For you repeat members...how many times have you done this program? If you have done it more than three times I am going to ask you to really challenge yourself if your repeating and to consider another program (such as the 21 Day Extreme). If you need help picking another program let me know. That's why I am here.

No comments :

Post a Comment