Friday, July 3, 2015

21 Day Fix~Pancakes

Everyone raves on Pinterest about these Banana Oat 3 simple recipe pancakes. I thought 3 ingredients I would love to try these and hopefully have a new favorite recipe to incorporate in our weekly breakfasts. 
The ingredients were: banana, 4 eggs and 1 cup oats. It also called for a dash of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla extract. Some recipes said to combine in the Kitchen Aid. 
I think it would have been better to blend this in the blender as the consistency would have been better.
 We also decided to add blueberries and raspberries to the pancakes (if you can call them pancakes). 
 They were quick and easy but there is one problem. The TASTE! They are nasty. The texture and taste was bland and boring. They also didn't cook very well.
I will keep trying new recipes but this was one was a FAIL!


My kids were excited because they put the ingredients in and they were "helpers." They were very good sports eating them. At first they were like, "these are good." Then they started eating slower and slower.

Here are the links for where I found the recipes. I am curious if someone else tries these and what their opinion is.

The only thing I might have tried different is blending the ingredients instead of missing them in the Kitchen Aid.

pancake receipe

No comments :

Post a Comment