Tuesday, July 14, 2015

21 Day Fix~Day 9

21 Day Fix~Day 9

I'm excited because the new Fixate cookbook comes out today! This is supposed to be all new 21 Day Fix recipes that are family friends and compatible with the 21 Day Fix containers. If you are interested in ordering go to www.novakbefit.com


I know I'm ready for some new ideas and recipes as I tend to get in a rut. They say clean eaters tend to eat the same food over and over which helps them not get off track.

My day 9 was similar to other day. I did my Beachbody workouts from the Fix this morning. Finally caught up by doing Dirty 30 and Upper Fix. Check!

Breakfast was oatmeal (yellow) with strawberries (1/2 purple)-forgot to take a picture

Snack was Shakeology (red) with frozen strawberries (1/2 purple)

Lunch was a salad (green) with raspberries from my garden (barely 1/4 purple), carrots (1/2 green) and walnuts (blue)

Dinner was not on the containers. I had Subway turkey 6 inch sandwich. 

When I got home and had kids settled and laundry done I went for a hot and sweaty humid 2 mile run. I wasn't sure it was worth the effort but some activity is better than none.

Great way to finish the day!!

No comments :

Post a Comment