Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Remember why you start

I knew I needed to remember what got me motivated in the first place and that is my family. I exercise to be strong and healthy for them. Since I was lacking the enthusiasm and energy to work out yesterday (and lot's be honest...I did have a Health and Butterfinger Blizzard from Dairy Queen last night---but it was a small size) I knew I needed to start July off with a bang.

I always track my workouts on a white board I keep in my gym. I realized that I totally slacked on my leg workouts this past month. So I did my Body Beast legs and even as I type my legs are burning and shaking from squats, lunges and calf raises. I am thinking I should probably doing legs twice a week in July. My problem is always so many great workouts that it is hard to choose. Ahhh the problems I have right???

Start your July off with a bang too!!! Pick your hardest workout and conquer it.

No comments :

Post a Comment