Monday, July 6, 2015

What is your WHY? 21 Day Fix Day 1

With any of these programs, you can't just buy it (but come on, I know I have gotten excited over an informercial, haven't you?) and have it sit in your entertainment center. I have had my most success with the Beachbody Ultimate Reset (a 21 Day whole, clean eating program) because I wanted it more than anything and more than anytime during my life. I had never wanted to eat better and get rid of the junk food more at that point in my life. That was one month ago...Now I'm back and ready to start this new challenge with a great group of people to support and complete this challenge with me (and trust me...there are power in numbers. It is so much easier to not "cheat" when you have a group holding you accountable).

My WHY...I want to eat healthier and save some money on junk that I buy. Once again, I feel like every time I am out with my kids we are looking to kill some time with a treat (and there is a $20 down the drain and into our bellies). That is not the way I want them to be raised. So if we have an extra 1/2 hour we are going to go for a walk or play at a park instead of getting ice cream.

Now the 21 Day Fix does allow treats. It is much less restrictive and I am going to show you some fun treats I didn't know about the first time I did the Fix last February.

So stay tuned for the next 21 Days as I take you through my journey....ready!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment